We no longer sell products directly from the GHI Electronics website, click here for more details. Please find a Distributor to complete your online order. If you have any questions regarding this notice please contact us at support@ghielectronics.com.

You must be logged in to reply.

Page 1 of 7 out of 68 messages.

Introducing the newest member to the Octavo Systems Family!

3 likes
Posted 1yr ago
by Gary_ghielectroncs | Employee
Posted 1yr ago
We would like to introduce the newest member of the Octavo Systems family of products (drum roll please), please welcome the OSD3358 TH Module! The OSD3358 TH Module is based on Octavo's OSD335x System in Package (SiP) which incorporates Texas Instruments' powerful Sitara™ AM335x processor with an ARM® Cortex®-A8 core. With all of the complex and sensitive components being handled internally by the OSD335x SiP, designers can easily harness this significant horsepower for their designs.

For those of you wanting a low-cost option for taking the OSD335x SiP for a test drive, the OSD3558 TH Module is the perfect solution for you! We added 60 holes exposing everything from ethernet to CAN, all you need is a breadboard and an idea! We even made it Fast and Easy for you to add displays by providing the pinout for the Display NHVN Module. To get started creating your next master piece, all you have to do is plug in a USB cable and you will be on your way to greatness.

But that's not all, in preparation for accepting preorders, we have added pricing to all products in the Octavo Systems ecosystem. Take a look around and start making your Octavo Systems wish list!

Octavo Systems Family-of-Products: http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/category/548
OSD335x System-in-Package News Announcement: http://octavosystems.com/2016/05/09/osd3358-new-era-integration/
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago (modified)
by Mr. John Smith | Legend | 42,263 exp
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago (modified)
We're going to need those footprints pretty quickly now. I'd like to have a board design waiting for the device at launch; or at minimum have my Altium footprints prepared.

-1 for no mounting holes.

EDIT: Yea, new product!
2 likes
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
by Gus_ghielectroncs | Employee
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
by Gus_ghielectroncs | Employee
@Mr. John Smith - we are planning on adding mounting holes.
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
+1 For mounting holes! Clapping
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
Gus says:
@Mr. John Smith - we are planning on adding mounting holes.

It's too late to add the mounting holes, I already approved the final design... Whistling
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
@Gary - Bible Serious? No mounting holes?
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
Mr. John Smith says:
@Gary - Bible Serious? No mounting holes?

There will be mounting holes, that's the board that was on my desk, we have new boards coming with the mounting holes.
3 likes
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
@Gary - Dude, don't tease me like that; I could have fallen into depression Cry
4 likes
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
Mr. John Smith says:
@Gary - Dude, don't tease me like that; I could have fallen into depression Cry

Now you know how I feel on a daily basis reading the posts from all of my close forum friends! Cool
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by skeller | Master | 8,833 exp
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by skeller | Master | 8,833 exp
Can the SIP be customized with 8GB in quantity?

Page 1 of 7 out of 68 messages.

You must be logged in to reply.