We no longer sell products directly from the GHI Electronics website, click here for more details. Please find a Distributor to complete your online order. If you have any questions regarding this notice please contact us at support@ghielectronics.com.

You must be logged in to reply.

Page 1 of 2 out of 11 messages.

Bay Area Maker Faire 2016

2 likes
Posted 1yr ago
by Gary_ghielectroncs | Employee
Posted 1yr ago
Guess who is going to be at the 2016 Bay Area Maker Faire? You guessed right, we will be making the 2,090 mile trip from Detroit to San Francisco in just a few days! If you are in the area and would like see to us in all of our embedded glory then stop by booth 2434 and say "Hello".

Why are we going? We will be volunteering in the BeagleBoard.Org Foundation booth and talking about how awesome we are and how much we love the team at the BeagleBoard.org Foundation (but mostly about how awesome we are!) We even helped in creating a couple of demos, so please feel free to stop by and see what's cooking with GHI and the Foundation!
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago
by Mr. John Smith | Legend | 42,263 exp
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago
GHI is now even manning the beagle board foundation's booth? And you call kept this quite this whole time? This relationship must have been ongoing for almost a year.

Will you be uploading pics or videos soon? I wish I could just hop on a plane and show up to these things.
1 like
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
@Mr. John Smith - We will be uploading pictures and video from the Faire next week other than the random pictures I take throughout the course of the weekend.
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
by mtylerjr | King | 24,672 exp
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
by mtylerjr | King | 24,672 exp
If I start a gofundme page, to get me tickets to fly to california for the faire, will anyone here donate? Cheesy
1 like
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
by Mike | Superhuman | 82,265 exp
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
by Mike | Superhuman | 82,265 exp
mtylerjr says:
If I start a gofundme page, to get me tickets to fly to california for the faire, will anyone here donate? Cheesy

Count me in for a dollar
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
mtylerjr says:

I'm in for a dollar with @Mike
1 like
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
by Terrence | Hero | 12,056 exp
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
by Terrence | Hero | 12,056 exp
Ok, ok, peer pressure. $1.00 and I up you $.25
$1.25 Cheesy
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
@mtylerjr - How much are the tickets?
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
@mtylerjr - You have a great start with a pledged $3.25, what is the link to your gofundme page.
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by ianlee74 | Superhuman | 127,688 exp
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by ianlee74 | Superhuman | 127,688 exp
This is cool. Make is live streaming parts of the Faire.

https://www.twitch.tv/make

Page 1 of 2 out of 11 messages.

You must be logged in to reply.